I was tagged by Alyse @TheSweatGuru to participate in this latest MadLib challenge. Check out my post and then come up with one of your own!
- When I think about yoga, the first thought that comes to mind is Ommm Yoga Relaxes (verb) me and makes me feel Refreshed (noun).
- That’s why I am SO Stoked (adjective) to participate in prAna’s Take The Leap 30 days of Yoga Challenge with Sweat Pink. I plan to Crow (yoga pose) my way to a more Relaxing (adjective) and Energizing (adjective) 2015!
- For me, the biggest challenge when it comes to yoga is Staying Focused – without my mind wandering Taking the Leap with prAna and Sweat Pink is a great way for me to face/ conquer / achieve / find Inner Quiet (same challenge / or be creative!).
- My favorite place to yoga is in my basement (noun) because it is so peaceful (adj).
- Here’s a photo of me in my very best [crow pose] (yoga pose or other creative pose).
- I tag fellow Sweat Pink Ambassadors: Marilyn with Lipgloss + Spandex and Joanna with Goddess Yoga [tag 2-3 people]
- I want these fabulous bloggers to share their very best yoga pose photos, this fun madlib and of course, I challenge them to join me on this fun 30 day yoga journey
- Come on y’all, Take the Leap with me!
- Join prAna’s & Sweat Pink’s Take the Leap 30 Days of Yoga Challenge and be eligible to win $500 worth of prAna gear and / or be the lucky winner who gets to gift $500 worth of prAna gear to one lucky winner. They just launched their new spring collection so you best get on it!
- If I win I would gift the $500 to My Sister, Amanda [insert name and blog URL (if applicable) because she Rocks!
- Join the Take the Leap with prAna and Sweat Pink Facebook group / event which we’ll use for updates, sharing, and inspiration: https://www.facebook.com/ groups/1525412337742204/
And join the challenge on Instagram, Twitter, and your blog using the hashtags:
And of course, tag @prana @FitApproach
Want to play? Just copy/paste the above and fill in the blanks where I have bolded and make it your own. Or use this link for the template!