On this Thanksgiving Day, take time to reflect on all of the things that you have to be thankful for. So often we get caught up in what is wrong or what we are missing, that we don’t appreciate all of the wonderful blessings in our lives.
Just a few of the things on my list that I am thankful for:
- My amazing family. I have a wonderful and thoughtful husband that I don’t thank enough. I also have great kids. They are polite, fun, and they love me. No matter what.
- More family. I have pretty terrific parents, siblings, in-laws, aunts, cousins, nieces, and nephews.
- My health. I am well and I am thankful for that.
- My job. I have a good job with an exceptional boss that truly lets me use my talents to shape my “job description.”
- My home. I love my house, the town that we live in, the school my kids attend, and our neighbors.
- You all. Thank you all for continuing to read my blog. I know that it is sporadic at best, but I sincerely appreciate your comments, shares, and readership.
While you don’t have to actually make a list like I did, truly take some time to actually BE thankful this holiday season.
Until Next Time,