As you have seen from some of my recent product review posts, I received a VoxBox from Influenster. Now, if you’ve never heard of Influenster before, it is a lovely community of social influencers sharing information and recommendations about products. On the Influenster website their definition is below:
Influenster is a community of tastemakers, social media hotshots, and educated consumers who live to give opinions of products and experiences. In Influenster Nation, influence is currency.
Throughout my time as a member of Influenster Nation, I have received several VoxBoxes and have not once been disappointed. This box is themed #FrostyVoxBox and contained a mix of items ranging from makeup and beauty to food and drink items.
- Fruit Vines Bites in Strawberry. These little snacks are super delicious and addictive! As a snack, they contain two of my favorite attributes – sweet and chewy! #SweetSide
- Celestial Seasons Tea in Candy Cane Lane. See my review here. #CelestialTea
- Eco Tools Styler and Smoother Brush. #LoveMyEcoHairBrush
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes Eyeliner – see my review here. #Rimmel
- Rimmel London Eye Makeup remover #Rimmel
- NYC Color Expert Last Lipcolor in #SugarPlum – I love this shade. It is different than my typical pinks and peaches. It has more brown in it, but it’s subtle enough that it doesn’t stand out too much on my fair skin.
- McCormick Gourmet Seasoning – Thyme. I created a wonderful lasagna using this seasoning as the finishing touch! #McCormickGourmet
- Boots No 7 Protect and Perfect Advanced Serum #GetAdvanced
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes waterproof eyeliner and Rimmel London Gently Eye Makeup remover. See my review on these products here
I did a video review of the products too. You can see it here.
Until Next Time,
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.