Let’s talk about diet. Have you ever just wanted a do-over? A chance to have a clean slate and fresh start? Now, this is not about a cleanse or any other starvation method. This is about resetting your body, eating clean and allowing your body to detox in a manner of speaking. I have just signed up for the Spring 21 Day Reset with Laura at MommyRunFast. The Reset starts on April 27 and runs through May 16. I have never done one of these before (such as Whole30 or other clean eating plans) so I’m kind of nervous! The good news is that it is a guided program and offers online social support throughout the program. The cost of the program (without the Probiotics) is just $45. See below for some additional details about the program.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- A clean eating guide to help you choose the best options for your family
- An e-cookbook with seasonal spring recipes for detoxifying your liver and energizing your body
- Sample meal plans for each week
- Accountability and support via a private Facebook group
- Daily emails with holistic health tips and tricks
- Probiotics to boost gut health and results (optional)
If you’re interested in signing up too, check out this link!
Have you ever done a reset? How about a detox or cleanse? I’d love to hear your experiences in the comments!
Until Next Time,