The 5 best things from today…
1. Sleeping in! I didn’t have to go to work today and It. Was. Glorious. I didn’t get up until 7:30 and the kids slept in until almost 8:00!
2. I stayed in my comfy clothes AKA pajamas nearly half the day.
3. Finishing my book. I’ve been reading a Nicholas Sparks novel and finally finished it this morning while the kids were still asleep.
4. I ran OUTSIDE in 5 inches of snow! And I wore almost all new stuff, which made it even more fun! (New base layer pants from a contest I just won, new Saucony wind shield running pants, new heat gear tank that I won, and a new VSX Sports Bra that I purchased with my $50 VS Rewards Card!)
5. Having a few quiet minutes to myself to read my favorite blogs, make some comments, and even write a post of my own.
5. Leftover Christmas dinner – turkey, dinner rolls, wild rice….rum cake
What were your favorites from today?
Until Next Time,